Jump to navigation Jump to search
AndroIRC is a FREE feature packed mobile IRC client for Android OS. AndroIRC currently supports Android 1.6+ and is available in many languages. You can view screenshots of AndroIRC in action here.
Whats New in 3.x
What's new on v3.0?
- added: partial Android 3.0 Honeycomb support
- added: What's new dialog
- added: Quick start dialog
- added: FiSH support, with /keyex, /key, /delkey.
- added: History support. Just press up / down to move into your history.
- added: Nick completion. Use the 'search' button to automatically complete your text.
- added: new user list
- added: support for irc:// links in the Android browser
- changed: fling / gestures are less sensitive
- fixed: automatically correct if the user's nick is invalid. This fixes issues with queries and /me
- improved Android service support
- Android 1.5 is no longer supported
- mIRC colors
- auto join channels on startup
- nickserv auth
- Android notifications
- copy & paste
- sasl auth (plain and blowfish)
- Multiple servers connections (SSL support)
- Easy access menu to kick, ban, change privileges...
- FiSH support (needs Android 2.3 or above)
- Tablet support
- SSL certificate support
- /Ignore support
- Nick and channels completion
- Handle irc:// links
- And much more!
- Dutch (incomplete)
- Finnish (incomplete)