Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Platform:||Linux, BSD, Mac OS X, Solaris|
|License:||GNU General Public License|
- SporksIRCd can be considered a mix between the modularity of InspIRCd and Charybdis. It supports the channel founder, admin, op, halfop, and voice flags (~, !, @, %, + - respectively). Each of these mode prefixes are optional per the configuration file.
- The IRCd expanded on ShadowIRCd's FORCEJOIN and FORCEPART, by adding FORCENICK.
- FACTION and FSAY allow users to make each other /MSG and /ME to channels, but must be enabled via hard-code.
- The commit log can be viewed on the Web directory.'
- You can find support for SporksIRCd in the  channel on SporksMoo!
- As long as you've read all documentation (which there is plenty of), we will kindly help you. You will never be insulted by asking for help.